Calendar of Events
Learn more about ADB events.
- 16 January 2020 Distinguished Speaker Series: State Dependence of Fiscal Multipliers: The Source of Economic Fluctuations Matters ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThis seminar will feature Dr Zanetti who will describe how the cyclicality of fiscal multipliers is determined by the source of economic fluctuation.
- 27 - 28 January 2020 ADBI-ICHARM Policy Dialogue on Water-Related Disaster Resilience Under Climate Change ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThis policy dialogue session on water-related disaster resilience with various public scientific agencies, ministries and Senior public works department officials from Japan and developing countries in Asia.
- 29 - 30 January 2020 Conference on Investments in Startups and Small Business Financing ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThis conference will provide a platform for policymakers and experts to meet and discuss innovative policy frameworks to promote the access to capital for startups and SMEs.
- 6 - 7 February 2020 Workshop on Trade, Global Value Chains, and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThis research workshop will investigate how small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are responding to the globalized economic environment.
- 6 - 7 February 2020 10th ADBI-OECD-ILO Roundtable on Labor Migration in Asia: Future of Labor Migration in Asia Challenges & Opportunities in the Next Decade Bangkok, ThailandThe roundtable will consist of a high-level panel session and policy dialogue in Bangkok examining forward-looking approaches to labor migration.
- 26 February 2020 ADBI–Cambridge University Online Course on Fintech & Regulatory Innovation and Related ADBI Scholarships OnlineADBI in collaboration with the Cambridge University’s CCAF and the Cambridge JBSEEL delivery online course on FinTech & Regulatory Innovation.
- 5 March 2020 Workshop on Fostering Sustainable SME Development and Firm Performance in Asia amid De-Globalization ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThe event will examine the findings of empirical research submitted in response to a call for papers on productivity drivers in countries in Asia and the Pacific amid de-globalization.
- 16 - 17 July 2020 Asian Development Conference 2020: Demographic Change and Human Capital in Asia Seoul, Republic of KoreaADB invites papers for the Asian Development Conference 2020 to be held 16-17 July 2020 in Seoul, Korea.
- 20 December 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Environmental and Green Energy Infrastructure and Finance in Asia and the Pacific ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 12 - 13 December 2019 Regional Conference on Navigating the New Normal in ASEAN Plus Three Economies Bangkok, Thailand
- 12 December 2019 Seminar on Fostering Growth and Inclusion in Asia’s Cities ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 9 December 2019 ADB’s International Anticorruption Day Celebration 2019 Asian Development Bank headquarters, Manila, Philippines, Auditorium A, 2:00–3:30 p.m. (Manila time)
- 9 - 11 December 2019 Workshop on Solid Waste Management in Yokohama Tokyo and Yokohama, Japan
- 5 - 6 December 2019 9th Annual International Forum on Economic Development and Public Policy Bali, Indonesia
- 4 - 6 December 2019 The Emergence of Platform Economy: Challenges and Opportunities in Developing Asia ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 3 December 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: The Impact of Equity Purchases by the Bank of Japan on Asset Prices, Equity Issuance, and Corporate Investment ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 2 - 13 December 2019 UNFCCC Climate Change Conference (COP 25) IFEMA - Feria de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- 29 November 2019 Technology Innovation Challenge (Energy) Online submission; deadline: 29 November 2019 noon (UTC +8)
- 28 - 29 November 2019 2019 ADBI Annual Conference: Financial Inclusion, Financial Education, and Fintech ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 27 November 2019 木村知之ADB戦略政策・パートナーシップ局長による記者ブリーフ 日本・東京、アジア開発銀行研究所(ADBI)
- 27 - 28 November 2019 Regional Workshop on Disaster Risk Financing and Insurance for ASEAN Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
- 26 - 28 November 2019 Roundtable on Financing Water (Regional Meeting: Asia) ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 25 - 26 November 2019 Pakistan Innovative Finance Forum Isalamabad, Pakistan
- 21 - 22 November 2019 Conference on the Role of Financial Literacy and Consumer Protection in Promoting Financial Inclusion Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 20 - 21 November 2019 Tokyo Fiscal Forum 2019: Implications of G20 Achievements for Asia Tokyo Prince Hotel, Tokyo, Japan
- 20 - 21 November 2019 The Second WePOWER Partnership Forum ADB headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 14 - 15 November 2019 Workshop on Green Infrastructure and Finance Development in Asia: Investment, Policies and Economic Impacts ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 13 November 2019 「アジア経済統合報告書 2019/2020年版」セミナーのご案内 日本・東京、経済産業研究所（RIETI）＆政策研究大学院大学（GRIPS）