Armenia and ADB
In the Spotlight
Under the new CPS乐动体育注册 for Armenia, 2019–2023, ADB will focus on investments in priority infrastructure, improving essential public services, and encouraging greater regional cooperation and integration. Strengthening institutional capacity and supporting governance reforms will be a cross-cutting priority.
乐动体育注册Underserved businesses run by women in Armenia need help to create a reliable client base and convince skeptical banks that their enterprises are a good investment.
The overarching goal of ADB's partnership strategy for Armenia is to help integrate its economy into the region, and to rebalance it toward more resilient, inclusive, and environmentally sustainable growth. Efforts to realize these goals include improving domestic and cross-border transport links, upgrading secondary towns based on integrated urban development plans, and improving the country’s energy security.
Projects in Armenia
- Supporting the Enabling Environment for Public Financial Management Reforms
- Strengthening Urban Investment Planning and Capacity for Project Preparation and Implementation in Central and West Asia
- Preparing the Second Public Efficiency and Financial Markets Program
- Transport and Trade Facilitation Strategy, 2020–2040
- Deepening Civil Society Engagement for Development Effectiveness–Deepening Civil Society Engagement in ADB Operations (Subproject 3)